Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GE 474/476 logix system - Charger

NH Master is offline Senior Member

Again my friend you only ever hear (or comprehend) what you want to hear. So read this slowly and carefully

I do not care if you sell on the internet. Lot's of folks sell on the internet. My wife sells on the internet.

I do not care if you are licensed. Since you don't do install or service work, you don't need to be licensed. Besides which, since you live a nomadic lifestyle ( and of that I am jealous ) a license would do you not good anyway. Problem is you take everything anyone posts as a personal attack on you.

There are no black helicopters following you around and the only reason I am here is because I was invited here.

I have no desire to run a forum of any kind, but when a forum has rules, I expect everyone to follow them. The particular venue we are talking about has those rules also. That you and the site owner choose to ignore them is his and your business, but ignoring them sets a pretty bad tone don't you think?

So let's put an end to this and get on with what a forum is supposed to be for.

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NH Master
    Again my friend you only ever hear (or comprehend) what you want to hear. So read this slowly and carefully

I do not care if you sell on the internet. Lot's of folks sell on the internet. My wife sells on the internet.

I do not care if you are licensed. Since you don't do install or service work, you don't need to be licensed. Besides which, since you live a nomadic lifestyle ( and of that I am jealous ) a license would do you not good anyway. Problem is you take everything anyone posts as a personal attack on you.

There are no black helicopters following you around and the only reason I am here is because I was invited here.

I have no desire to run a forum of any kind, but when a forum has rules, I expect everyone to follow them. The particular venue we are talking about has those rules also. That you and the site owner choose to ignore them is his and your business, but ignoring them sets a pretty bad tone don't you think?

So let's put an end to this and get on with what a forum is supposed to be for.
    The people that invited you are the same type as you, anti online sales and anti Gary; for their own reasons that you have bought into. BTW, you said you are divorced, now you have a wife?

I didn't have to have a license to sell, install or service when I was a local dealer either, yet you will go on about that seemingly forever. Actually there are very few states that require any license for installation of water treatment equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Slusser
    The people that invited you are the same type as you, anti online sales and anti Gary; for their own reasons that you have bought into. BTW, you said you are divorced, now you have a wife?

Gary, why would anyone be anti you?

What makes you think you know who invited me here, or are you still looking for those black helicopters? (btw, I hear a tin foil helmet sometimes works)

Yes divorced and re-married. It does happen you know.

I didn't have to have a license to sell, install or service when I was a local dealer either, yet you will go on about that seemingly forever. Actually there are very few states that require any license for installation of water treatment equipment.
    No, you go on about it seemingly forever. Again, you fail to read and comprehend. It's a fairly common malady usually connected to a childhood learning disability.

I'm not sure how many states require filter and pump license but I do know that most new England states do. You can google it if you want to.

Driller1 is offline Senior Member

No, you go on about it seemingly forever. Again, you fail to read and comprehend. It's a fairly common malady usually connected to a childhood learning disability.

I'm not sure how many states require filter and pump license but I do know that most new England states do. You can google it if you want to.
    Michigan does not.
    Trying to help people NOT get cheated ON THE NET.

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

Yeah most of my customers from NE, they don't like the heavy handed government up there in most of NE. Same for my customers from MI.

BTW, THANK YOU!! I sold two softeners today where both guys mentioned you and driller1 by name.

Yeah most of my customers from NE, they don't like the heavy handed government up there in most of NE. Same for my customers from MI.

BTW, THANK YOU!! I sold two softeners today where both guys mentioned you and driller1 by name.
    And I just posted you REAL motor home on Terry's forum.

well congratulations. Do we get a cut?

Now see, there you go, not reading or comprehending again. I said most of the New England states do require a license.

And as for your two sales, good for you.

LOL The motor home posts were there a few hours. By my PM's I would say a lot of people saw it.

I have everything and can re post. Poxy severs are great!!!

well congratulations. Do we get a cut?
    LOL I could care less how many softeners Gary sells. Just when it is to fix a well construction problem do I question it.

I rather like his wife!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12