Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Double softener , double soft?

Gary Slusser is offline Banned

I didn't receive any PM from you and here you were talking to me saying the conversation was over, so I just thought here is where I should correct you.

I heard that one of the 'engineers' as you call them reported a number of my posts over 'there'. Which started a conversation where you were mentioned.

What troll thing, somedumbname or someone else!? Yous guys think that was me? LOL You've got to get more sleep and do less of the adult beverage thing!!

Crying, yes I have been lately. I get to laughing at yous guys so much I can't help it. I haven't been able to see the screen here now for like 6 minutes since the troll thingy!! You think I was somedumbname etc.... LOL I'll bet it was somedumbdriller that got you rolled that way, right?
    Last edited by Andy CWS; 07-28-2010 at 05:16 AM.

NH Master is offline Senior Member

You finally are getting around to replying on a post made back in April? LOL
    Are you just bored or something? Ever thought of fishing or golf?

I like to be mentioned, but since I don't post there it is a moot point. Say hello to VM for me I miss the way he shuts down anyone that does not agree with his CSV. Tis the mark of a true professional when instead of debating the issue you just ban the poster. LOL

Ah yes gardenweb, weren't you banned from there?

glad you are making money what with that Clack thing and all. Maybe you can sell GE or Whirlpool now LOL

did anyone mention somedumbname? I didn't. LOL

Oh and sooner or later I am sure Terry will ban Ballvalve and Nukeman because there is nothing you guys hate more than someone that is right.

You guys are so paranoid over there that Terry shut down the PM feature because too many members were plotting against him LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Last edited by NH Master; 07-08-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123