Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odor on hot water side

NH Master is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andy CWS
    Sorry to bother you again Gary Slusser but is becoming increasingly belligerent and abusive all the while resorting to name calling and derogatory remarks on a very personal nature help to solve the OP's water issues?

Could you please be persuaded to behave more professionally?
    Andy, If you start reading his posts here and everywhere else, it's pretty rare that he ever posts anything at all that helps the OP. 90% of the time all he does it try to steer the OP to his web site so he can sell him something. By now you should be used to the personal attacks
    My favorite is how you get attacked first and then he complains when you fire back. Poor me, poor me Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Go on over to his "protected status" site and note how not one, not two not even three, but everyone that posted on the thread disagrees with him but they are all wrong, ignorant and don't know how to size water softeners. What a joke.
    Last edited by NH Master; 02-07-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Driller1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NH Master
    Andy, If you start reading his posts here and everywhere else, it's pretty rare that he ever posts anything at all that helps the OP. 90% of the time all he does it try to steer the OP to his web site so he can sell him something. By now you should be used to the personal attacks
    My favorite is how you get attacked first and then he complains when you fire back. Poor me, poor me Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Go on over to his "protected status" site and note how not one, not two not even three, but everyone that posted on the thread disagrees with him but they are all wrong, ignorant and don't know how to size water softeners. What a joke.
    Very true.
    Trying to help people NOT get cheated ON THE NET.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12