I need to replace a in-line whole house filter. It is mesh ,one inch- with a flush valve to clear rust and sediment out of the bottom. I purchased it at a Coast To Coast Hardware Store(out of business now) about 10 yrs. ago. I don't know brand name. Can anybody help me?