Thread: Whole house filtering system

ashokeseth is offline Junior Member

Default Whole house filtering system

Has anyone heard of a filterless system. Apprently, its a new technology. It can be installed on the incoming water pipe/loo externally and is just an electrical gadget. It does purify but only uses electric energy to remove impurities. They say this is good as it does not remove minerals from the water and is also economical as it does not waste any water.
    I heard it can be bought for approx. $300. Anyone heard of it? Any details?

pawaterguy is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ashokeseth View Post
    Has anyone heard of a filterless system. Apprently, its a new technology. It can be installed on the incoming water pipe/loo externally and is just an electrical gadget. It does purify but only uses electric energy to remove impurities. They say this is good as it does not remove minerals from the water and is also economical as it does not waste any water.
    I heard it can be bought for approx. $300. Anyone heard of it? Any details?
    New? These things run in cycles. They make an appearance after everyone forgets about them and stay around for a bit until everyone is reminded that they don't do anything to solve their issues. What are you trying to treat and how does your water test? Those are the 2 most important questions you can answer.

VernaLee is offline Junior Member

I think I have to agree with pawaterguy! Heard already about it so it's not really new to me!