Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By steve

Thread: Water Not Taste Good :-(

VernaLee is offline Junior Member

Default Water Not Taste Good :-(

Water tastes not that good. Do I need a new bench top filter? Do you think it's the best thing to do? If that is the solution, can anyone here recommend a good one for me? Thanks in advance!

steve is offline Junior Member

have you tested the water, maybe more than just a bad taste,, you will hear over and over, to test your water, test your water, this is a good reason to do so.. Bad tasting water can come from a load of different situations, so test then decide what needs to be done. You also will feel better about what you are drinking. WHO KNOWS RIGHT??
    Steve from Bahama, NC
    VernaLee likes this.

VernaLee is offline Junior Member

I agree with Steve. You need to test your water and decide what needs to be done. This will help select the right water treatment system.

steve is offline Junior Member

one of the best test a person can do is smell and taste the water, if either does not seem OK, then stop consuming it and get it tested. So easy to get started, go to LOWES and buy the whole house test kit for I think $26.50. These are easy to follow directions and will show you a good idea what is going on with your water. More than ever test yourself so you will know how to follow up and assure repair was successful. You also with test results-- can talk the talk and ask questions based on your new knowledge! :-)
    Steve from Bahama, NC

MarkBasely Guest

I also agree with Steve. You should buy a whole house test kit. It helps you to identify your water issues.