Thread: Manual for Omnifilter U25?

CritterChris is offline Junior Member

Question Manual for Omnifilter U25?

Hello,

We just moved into a rental house that has one of these filters installed. I suspect the filter has not been changed in years as the previous tenant left the place in pretty bad shape... I ordered a couple of the RS14 filters (I hope I chose the appropriate one, we have nasty rusty well water ) and a replacement O-Ring which was also recommended. I think the wrench is actually attached to the top of the device but have no earthly idea how to do the replacement once the parts arrive. I have been trying to locate a manual for the U25 online with no luck. Does anyone know if anywhere this could be downloaded?

Thanks,
    Chris
    Candler, NC

stephanie is offline Senior Member

Default Omnifilter U25 Manual

Quote Originally Posted by CritterChris
    Hello,

We just moved into a rental house that has one of these filters installed. I suspect the filter has not been changed in years as the previous tenant left the place in pretty bad shape... I ordered a couple of the RS14 filters (I hope I chose the appropriate one, we have nasty rusty well water ) and a replacement O-Ring which was also recommended. I think the wrench is actually attached to the top of the device but have no earthly idea how to do the replacement once the parts arrive. I have been trying to locate a manual for the U25 online with no luck. Does anyone know if anywhere this could be downloaded?

Thanks,
    Chris
    Candler, NC
    Hi Chris,

Here is a link to the Omnifilter U25 manual on our website: http://www.filtersfast.com/OmniFilte...ter-filter.asp
    You can locate this link in the last paragraph at the bottom. The RS14 filters will fit in that unit and will reduce the rust and sediment from your water. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Stephanie Wilson
    www.filtersfast.com
    866-438-3458