For an economical alternative to this refrigerator water filter try the Supco WF287 Replaces GE GWF, MWF Filter Now As Low As $19.95 per filter plus FREE shipping!
The GE MWF refrigerator filter can replace the following model numbers:
- GE Smart Water GWF, GWF01, GWF06, HXRT, GWFA, MWF, MWFA
- Hotpoint HWF
- GERF-100, WF287, WSG-1
- 101057-A, 101057A, 101300-0110, 101300-A, 101300A, 197D6321P001
- 46-9991, 46-9996, 469991, 469996
- 9991, 9996
- AP3859302, AP3967843
- GERF100, GWFDS, HWF, HWFA
- MWF3PK, MWFA, MWFAP, MWFDS, MWFINT
- PC40677, PC61278A, PS981638, PS983115, PT11577906
- WF-287, WR02X11020, WR02X11287, WR02X11290, WR17S12, WR2M3552
The GE MWF Refrigerator Filter also replaces the following filters when used with a reusable adaptor:
The GE MWF SmartWater Filter Replacement is also known as MWFP and is designed for use in most GE Side-by-Side and select French-Door refrigerators. The MWF water filter is the new and improved version of the GWF filter. Check your existing filter to ensure the MWF is compatible or call us to verify. This SmartWater filter removes or reduces lead, cysts, asbestos, atrazine, lindane, taste and odor, chlorine, sediment, turbidity, and more in your water and ice.
This GE refrigerator filter meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor, Class I Particulates, cysts amd meets NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of of alachlor, benzene, carbofuran, cryptosporidium, giardia, lead, mercury, p-dichlorobenzene and toxaphene, which results in cleaner and safer drinking water.
The MWFP is also tested and certified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine if present in your drinking water.
GE MWF SmartWater Filter Replacement - HWF, GWF06 specifications:
- Carbon block media
- Temp. range: 33-100 F
- Pressure range: 40-120 PSI
- Flow rate: 0.5 GPM at 60 PSI
- Filter life: Approximately 5 months
- Genuine GE water filter replacement
- Micron rating: 0.5-1 micron (Class I)
- Unique Twist and Lock design prevents leaks