The GE GSWF refrigerator water filter replaces the following model numbers:
- 100749-C, 100749C, 100810/A, 100810A
- 215C1152P002, 238C2334P001, 35917-MN-1
- GSWF3PK, GSWFDS, GTH22SHP, GTS18KHP, GTS18SHP, GTS22KHP
- PC36011, PC56994, PC58696, PDS20MCP, PDS20SCP, PDS22MCP, PDS22SCP, PDS22SHR, PFCS1NJWSS, PS951515, PTS22LHP, PTS22SHP, PTS25LHP, PTS25SHP
The GE SmartWater GSWF Filter fits the newest GE refrigerators, including model numbers:
- GTS18KHP, GTS18SHP, GTS22KHP, GTS22SHP
- PTS22LHP, PTS22SHP, PTS25LHP, PTS25SHP, PDS20MCP, PDS20SCP, PDS22MCP, PDS22SCP, PDS22MFSAWW, and PFS22S1SBSS
The GE GSWF Refrigerator Water Filter fits most GE Top-Freezer, French-Door and Swing-Door Bottom Freezer refrigerators and reduces sediment, lead, cysts, chlorine taste, unpleasant odor and other contaminants in your water and ice. The GE GSWF filter is quick and easy to install. Compared to the cost of bottled water over a 6 month period, the GE GSWF water filter is very cost effective. The service capacity of the GE GSWF SmartWater filter is up to 750 gallons. GE recommends that you change your filter every 6 months.
This GE refrigerator filter meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and Class I Particulates. This GE SmartWater filter also meets NSF/ NSI standard 53 for the reduction of lead, cysts, turbidity, atrazine, lindane, and sediment.
GE SmartWater Refrigerator Filter specifications:
- Temp Range: 33-100 F
- Pressure Range: 40-120 psi
- Micron Rating: 0.5 - 1 Micron
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM at 60 psi
- Filter Capacity: 750 Gallons or 6 months
- Includes one GE SmartWater water filter
- NSF Certified to reduce chlorine and other contaminants
If you experience a decrease in water pressure or a bad taste or odor returning to your water you should change your GE water filter. The SmartWater GSWF Refrigerator water filter provides healthy, better tasting water and is also known as Kenmore part number 46-9914, 469914, 9914.