3M USF-A RV / Marine Undersink Filtration System
You Save: 12%
The 3M USF-A RV / Marine Undersink Filtration System can provide you with great tasting water on your recreational excursions! When you leave the house, leave the bottled water at home and install the USF-A in your boat or RV today!
The 3M USF-A Recreational Vehicle/Marine Undersink Filtration System installs under any sink with a suitable 2.5" clearance for filter-changing. Part number 5614604.
Benefits of USFA :
- Provides Cleaner, Clearer Water
- Improves the Taste & Smell of your Water
- Dedicated Faucet Included & Built-In By-Pass Valve
- Saves you on the cost of storing expensive bottled water
- Reduces >95% of Chlorine
- Reduces Sediment, Dirt, Rust, Sand, and Silt down to 1 micron
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- 500 Gallon Filter Capacity
- 1/4" Connections
- 10.5" x 2.875"
- Sanitary Quick Change Design
- Patented Carbon Block for Improved Absorption
The USF-A includes instructions, Filter Head & Bracket, one Model A Filter Cartridge, Dedicated Faucet with 1/4" Tubing, Self Tapping Valve, and Extra Tubing. Estimated installation time is 20-30 minutes.
3M USF-A RV / Marine Undersink Filtration System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet