Aqua Flo E50TFC-3 Reverse Osmosis System
Note: The Aqua Flo E50TFC-3 has been updated and is now the Aqua Flo RO-75. For more information about the updates, click here.
The Aqua Flo RO-75 Reverse Osmosis System is a 4-Stage RO System set at an economical price point for price-conscious consumers. Enjoy great tasting water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water!
The Aqua Flo RO-75 includes:
- RO Filter: TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection
- Pre-filters: 10" 5 micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge and 10" Activated Carbon Cartridge
- Post filter: 10" Activated Carbon Cartridge
- 4 total filters
- 1 Chrome-Plated Non-Air Gap Faucet
- 3.0 Gallon NSF Certified plastic storage tank
- 3/8" outlet tubing for higher flows
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Exclusive serviceable check valve eliminates spring 'chatter' noise
- Quick connect fittings for ease of installation
- Powder coated bracket
- Dual purpose wrench for use on membrane cap and filter housing
The Aqua Flo E50TFC-3 also comes with an owner's manual and installation guide. Filters should be replaced every 6 months for optimum performance and membrane should be replaced every 2 to 5 years depending on usage and water quality.
Aqua Flo E50TFC-3 Reverse Osmosis System Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 2
Write a review
Excellent product, great price.
Garth - Calgary, Alberta, Can.
This RO system is a great price. A comparable unit sells for $400-$500 here. I received it overnight undamaged and complete for half of what it would have cost here. I installed it in about 2 hours and works perfectly. This is a good buy and a well built unit. The 'Inline T.D.S. Monitor' worked immediately. The packaging was sealed and everything that should be in the box was in the box. This company is secure and fast at filling and shipping an order. I received exactly what I ordered. I would shop here again and will and have recommended this to others. Thanks, Garth.
james - palmerston, ontario
this is a great system and easy to install .compared water from this system and from town local bottle refill station and water was better from this system. also Filtersfast is a great company to deal with and very courteous customer support (thanks again Roxanne) .would deal with again definetly.