Aqua Flo E75TFC-3SF Reverse Osmosis System
The Hydrotech Aqua Flo E75TFC-3SF Reverse Osmosis System with Pro Tank is a 4-stage reverse osmosis system set at an economical price point for price-conscious consumers. Enjoy better tasting and healthier water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water!
This system's membrane removes or reduces the following contaminants: arsenic, barium, chromium, cadmium, copper, cysts, fluoride, lead, radium, selenium, turbidity, TDS, nitrate, nitrite, magnesium, calcium, sodium, nickel, mercury, zinc, iron, ammonium, bicarbonate, sulfate, tannin, chloride, bromide and sediment.
The Hydrotech E75TFC3SF includes:
- 1 Chrome-plated non-air gap faucet
- 1 4 gallon polypropylene tank (diam.: 11", height 13 3/4")
- 1 10" 5 micron pre-filter (SDF-25-1005)
- 1 10" activated carbon pre-filter (CB-250-975-05)
- 1 10" activated carbon post-filter (CCBC-10)
- 1 Thin film composite membrane with the ability to process 75 Gallons Per Day (92022)
- 1 Wrench
- Quick-connect fittings for easy installation
E75TFC-3SF Product Manual
The E75TFC-3SF also comes with an owner's manual and installation guide. Filters should be replaced every 6 months for optimum performance and the membrane should be replaced every 2 to 3 years depending on usage and water quality. Part number 2871.
Aqua Flo E75TFC-3SF Reverse Osmosis System Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet