Whirlpool 4396508, 9910 by EcoAqua EFF-6002A
The Supco WF285 is now the EcoAqua EFF-6002A. New brand name, same great filter! Note: The Supco WF285/ EcoAqua EFF-6002A listed on this page is interchangable with the Whirlpool 4396508 and 9910.
Remove what you don't want in your water with the EcoAqua EFF-6002A compatible refrigerator water and ice filter. The activated carbon filter media filters out almost all traces of chlorine taste or odor. There is a lot of value in the EcoAqua EFF-6002A refrigerator filter thanks to its effective filtration and reduction of numerous waterborne pollutants so drinking water inside your household is always crisp and refreshing.
EcoAqua EFF-6002A Specifications:
- Part Number: WF285; EFF-6002A
- UPC Number: 687152205998
- Dimensions: 10"x1-7/8"
- Filter Media: Carbon Block
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Capacity: 300 gallons; 6 months
- Temp Range: 33 - 100 F
- Pressure Range: 30 - 120 psi
- Meets NSF Standard: 42
The EcoAqua EFF-6002A is NSF Tested and Certified to Reduce:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Does not reduce fluoride.
The EcoAqua EFF-6002A is Compatible With the Following Filters:
Aqua Fresh/ Supco
- 0460901000, 04609902000, 04609908000
- 46-9010, 46-9908, 46-9902, 9010P, 9908, 9908P, 9902, 9902P
- 9010, 9902
- 2186444, 2200203, 2203220, 22033980, 2255518, 2255520, 2305766, 2305767, 2305768
- 4392857, 4392857R, 4392922, 4396501, 4396508, 4396508P, 4396510, 4396510P, 4396562, 4396563, 4396918
- WF-300BR, WF-L400, WFL400, WF-NLC240V, WF-LC400V
- WF-NL300, WF-NLC240V, WF-NLC250
- L400, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, L500
The EcoAqua EFF-6002A is compatible with select side-by-side refrigerators from Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool. Check with your manufacturer to guarantee the filter is compatible with your fridge
Whirlpool 4396508, 9910 by EcoAqua EFF-6002A Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 1
Write a review
Refrigerator water filter WF285
Carl - St. Cloud, FL
Great price. Can't beat it. Purchased 6 of them & installed the first one & works fine. We shared the order with another family member that uses the same model. I am going next door to tell my neighbor who has been paying almost $40.00 for the same thing elseware.