Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-CUL, Replacement Membrane for Culligan AC30
Subscribe and save with the Home Filter Club! Find your filter, choose how often you want it delivered, and we’ll do the rest!
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-CUL RO Membrane is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is built with high quality material and is among the finest in the industry. This water filter can be used in both residential and commercial settings depending on filtration requirements. This RO filter is NSF certified to reduce impurities found in drinking water.
- Brand: Applied Membranes
- Part Number: M-T1812A36-CUL
- Replaces Part Number: TFM-36-A
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Production Rate: 36 GPD
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Made in the USA
- NSF certified for material requirements
Performance Specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-CUL, Replacement Membrane for Culligan AC30 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers:
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-CUL, Replacement Membrane for Culligan AC30 is correct replacement for the following model numbers:
Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!