Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
AquaCera W9371810, SS4 Replacement for Doulton W9361122, SS-2
The AquaCera W9371810, SS4 compatible Gravity Fed Filtration System includes 2 CeraPlus W9511201 7" ceramic water filter candles and is used by many of the world's leading relief organizations to provide clean water in times of emergency. This gravity fed filter system is interchangeable with the Doulton W9361122 and uses compatible 7" filters. Manufactured from polished stainless steer, the SS-4 gravity system can hold up to 4 filters depending on your filtration needs.
To use simply pour untreated water into the top reservoir. The water will then pass through the ceramic filter candles where it is then forced by gravity to the lower reservoir. Once water is in the lower chamber simply use the tap on the front of the system to obtain your filtered water.
The AquaCera SS-4 gravity fed filter system is available for purchase with different filters including:
- AquaCera W9371815-SS-4 Gravity System with 4 CeraPlus Filters
- AquaCera W9371830 SS-4 Gravity System with 2 CeraMetix Filters
- AquaCera W9371835 SS-4 Gravity System with 4 CeraMetix Filters
AquaCera W9371810 SS-4 Specifications:
- Part Number: W9371810
- Dimensions: 20"x9" (Assembled); 14"x9" (Collapsed)
- Capacity: 2.5 gallons (upper chamber); 2 gallons (lower chamber); 4.75 gallons (total)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Includes: 2 CeraPlus W9511201 7" ceramic water filter candles; 2 rubber stoppers
- Fits up to 4 candles - the more candles used the faster water is filtered
- Containment removal depends on filter Specifications - use only identical filters with matching purification ratings
- No power required
- Use around the home, camping, or during emergencies
- Replace filters as recommended to avoid water contamination
AquaCera W9511201 CeraPlus Ceramic Candle Specification:
- Part Number: W9511201
- Dimensions: 2" x 7"
- Filter Life: 600 gallons; 6 months
- Micron Rating: 0.5 to 0.8
- Operating Pressure: 125 psig max
- Operating Temperature: 40-100 F
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth