Doulton 7" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter W9121200
You Save: 6%
Doulton proudly supports the W3 Project and every purchase of a Doulton product benefits the W3 Charity Project.
The Doulton 7" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Candle W9121200 features 1/4" Threads and fits Doulton Gravity Fed Systems GSS2, GSS3, and GSS4 as well as some HCP and HIP models that require 2" x 7" filter candles.
The W9121200 is NSF Certified Standard 42 & 53 for the reduction of:
- Taste & Odor 99.99%
- Particulates (rust, sand, sediment, algae) 99.99%
- Cyst (Cryptosporidium & Giardia) 99.99%
- Bacteria (e.Coli, Chlorea, Shigella, Salmonella) 99.99%
- Turbidity 99.69%
- Chlorine 50% (in pressure fed system)
- Chlorine 95% (in gravity fed systems)
- Guinea Worm 100%
The W9121200 SuperSterasyl Specifications :
- .4 GPM Flow Rate
- 2" x 7" Dimensions
- Options include:
- W9121200 (Long mount): long threads and nut for gravity fed systems
- NOTE: the W9121200 (Long mount) is currently unavailable at this time
- W9121202 (short mount): Used with counter top, under counter, and travel filter systems
First stage: The first stage consists of Doulton supercarb ceramic which provides genuine sub-micron filtration. The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
Second stage: The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties, preventing the growth of bacteria.
Third stage: An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
Doulton 7" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter W9121200 Product Reviews :Average rating :
Number of reviews : 2
Write a review
Gigi - Palm Coast, FL
Wonderful filter. Florida's water is really bad, the super markets here have water machines to fill your jugs. These filters are really great for every day use. No more buying bottle water
Suk Kon Lim - Seoul Korea
Please Send to me more detail Tech'Specification for Application .
|W9121200 is used in the following Models|
Doulton Gravity Fed Systems GSS2