Filbur FC-0359 Pool & Spa Filter
You Save: 10%
The Filbur FC-0359 Pool and Spa Filter replaces the following models:
- Cyanna Valley Spas (Viking) PWW50
- Waterway 50
- Unicel 6CH-940
- Pleatco PWW50P3
- Aladdin 14510
The Filbur FC-0359 Pool & Spa Filter is also known as 6 x 8 1/4 Male SAE, 03FIL1400, PWW-50, PWW50, 25252, and FC0359. The Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
Filbur FC-0359 Pool & Spa Filter specifications:
- 3 oz.
- Length: 8 1/4"
- Diameter: 6"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 1 1/2" SAE Threads
- 40 square feet
The Filbur FC-0359 works with hot-tubs, pools, spas and filters made by Aber Hot Tub, American Spas, Apollo Spas, Belize Spas, Bullfrog Spas, Caribbean Spas, Catalina/Caribbean Spas, Charisma Spas, Clearwater Spas, Custom Molded Products, Dakota Spas, DM Industries, DuraTherm/Atlantis, Dynasty Spas, Hawkeye Spas, Leisure Bay, Leisure Bay Spas, Millennium Spas, Niagara Spa, Phoenix Spas, Rec Warehouse, Sunbelt Spas, Superior Spas, Thermo Spas, United Spas, Viking Spas, Vita Spas, Waterway Plastics and others.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Filbur FC-0359 Pool & Spa Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet