Filbur FC-0687 Compatiable Pool and Spa Filter
You Save: 11%
The Filbur FC-0687 compatible is comprised of a Reemay Spunbond Polyester Filtration Media featuring thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores to ensure durability with consistent flow. Complimenting the sturdy constructions is Microban Technology, which prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters. Wash and reuse filters during regular system maintenance. Replace filters as recommended by manufacturer to retain high efficiency filtration capabilities.
Filbur FC-0687 compatible replacement for the following filters:
- Predator 150
- Pentair R173216, 59054300
- Unicel C-9415
- Pleatco PAP150-4/M4
- Aladdin 25005
Filbur FC0687 specifications:
- Part number: FC0687
- Dimensions: 31-1/8"x10-1/16"; top/bottom design: 6" Open
- Media area: 150 sq. ft.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters:
- Step one: It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- Step two: In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Step three: Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- Warning: DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Filbur FC-0687 Compatiable Pool and Spa Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet