Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
FiltersFast FF-0230 Replacement For Filbur FC-1294
The FiltersFast FF-0230 is the compatible replacement pool and spa filter for the Filbur FC-1294. By using three essential components - spunbound polyester pleated filter media, thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe - the FF-0230 provides lasting durability and continuous, crystal-clear water flow. While the FF-0230 meets and/or exceeds compatible OEM pool filters in performance and longevity, it also naturally prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Even when you backwash your pool's filter system, the FF-0230 can handle large amounts of dirt and waste water with ease.
FiltersFast FF-0230 Filter Specifications:
- Part number: FF-0230
- Replaces part number: FC-1294
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Length: 28 3/16 inches
- Diameter: 8 15/16 inches
- Top: 4 inch Open with Core
- Bottom: 4 inch Open with Core
- Square Feet: 175
The FiltersFast FF-0230 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Filbur FC-1294
- Hayward C-1750 175 sq. ft.
- Hayward CX1750-RE
- Star Clear Plus C1750 / CX1750RE 175 sq. ft.
- Posi-Clear PXC 175
- Pro Clean 175
- Sta-Rite 25230-0175S
- Waterway Plastics 817-0175P
- Unicel C-8417
- Pleatco PA175/-M/-4
- Pleatco PWWPC175/-M/-4
- Aladdin 27501
Cleaning your FiltersFast FF-0230 Filter
- It is time to clean your spa or pool filter cartridge when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your pool filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the pool filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the pool filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons of water.
- Thoroughly rinse the pool filter cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the replacement pool filter.
- DO NOT use a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the pool filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
The FiltersFast FF-0230 Replacement For Filbur FC-1294 is the correct replacement for the following part numbers: