Filbur FC-5177 Waterco Trimline & Jandy Spa Filter
You Save: 4%
The Filbur FC-5177 is a compatible replacement for the following pool and spa filters:
- Waterco Trimline CC-75/ Jandy CT Series
- Jandy A01035
- Waterco 62049
- Unicel C-7473
- Pleatco PJAN75/SV
- Aladdin 17536
The Filbur Pool and Spa filters are made of Reemay spunbound polyester pleated filter media with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and punched PVC pipe cores ensuring durability and consistent flow.
All Filbur Pool & Spa Filters also feature Anti-Microbial technology, or Microban Technology, which prevents microbes, such as bacteria, mold, fungi, and mildew from growing or reproducing. Microban Technology is becoming an industry standard and is featured in all Filbur Brand Pool & Spa filters.
The Filbur FC-5177 Product Specifications:
The Filbur FC-5177 is compatible with hot tubs, pools and spa filters made by Jandy, Waterco, and others. Origninal Manufacturer part number 62049.
Cleaning your Filbur Pool and Spa Filters
- It is time to clean the filters when you notice a decrease in the pressure from your jets, or when the pressure in your filter tank increases by 8 psi from when the filter was newly installed.
- In order to clean the filter, first remove it from its canister and use a garden hose to dislodge any debris between the pleats. Soak the filter in commercially prepared filter cleaner, or spray with the same to remove organic material and oils. To remove stains soak overnight in a solution of one quart bleach and 5 gallons water.
- Thoroughly rinse the cartridge with fresh water and reinstall it into the canister. Be sure to follow manufacturer's directions for installing the filter.
- DO NOTuse a high-pressure car wash wand, a stiff brush or acid wash to clean the filter cartridges as these methods can damage the filter media.
Filbur FC-5177 Waterco Trimline & Jandy Spa Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet