GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36 Membrane
You Save: 0%
The GE TFM-36 replacement thin film composite membrane is designed for reverse osmosis systems. Outstanding performance and value makes this filter the ideal choice for your water quality problems.
This membrane is interchangeable with Filmtec and Ultratek membranes with the same capacity, including the Filmtec TW30-1812-36.
The TFM-36 Specifications:
- Part Number: TFM-36; TW30-1812-36; 1220190
- Average NaCl Rejection: 98%
- Permeate Flow @ 65 psi: 36 gpd
- Dimensions: 1.8"x10" (11.75" w/ tips)
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- Operating Temperature: 120 F
- pH Range: 4-11
- NSF Tested and Certified for Standard: 58
- Made in the USA
For best results this filter should be changed every 2-5 years based on water quality and usage.
GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36 Membrane Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet