FXSVC Under Sink Compatible Water Filter Set
You Save: 13%
You Save: 13%
Ships by Monday 5/30/2016
The GE FXSVC compatible dual stage water filter system reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cysts, and VOCs to produce drinking water with superior taste. Included is one pre-filter double open end carbon block filter with gray end caps and one double open end carbon block post filter with green end caps. These dual stage water filters work to keep sediments and chemicals out of your home drinking water so that you can enjoy drinking and cooking water with more flavor and less of the bad stuff. When you receive your filters, start with inserting the filter with grey caps (sediment pre-filter) first followed by the filter with the green cap.
- 0.5 Micron Rating
- Reduces 99.95% of Cryptosporidium & Giardia Cysts
- Reduces dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust, and scale particles
- Reduces bad odor and chlorine taste & odor
- Reduces mercury, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides and asbestos
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Capacity: 1,000 Gallons
- NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 42 and 53
- Also known as the American Plumber W-250 or W250
The GE FXSVC is Compatible With the The Following Filters:
- Culligan D-250 and D-250A
- Pentek P-250.
Replacement for the following GE systems:
- GXSV10R, GNSL05, GNSL05CBL, GNSV25, GNSV25CBL, GNSV30, GNSV30CCC, GNSV30CWW, GXSL03, GXSL03C, GXSV10, GXSV10C, GXUT03A, GXUT03B
FXSVC Under Sink Compatible Water Filter Set Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet