Omnipure E5520 E-Series Sediment Filter
You Save: 20%
The Omnipure E5520 replacement E-Series Sediment Filter features a 1 micron granular activated carbon block to reduce sediment, rust, cysts and the taste and odor of chlorine from your water. The filter uses a universal cap to attach to existing Everpure permanent filter heads and is a great alternative to other replacement bodies.
The Omnipure E5520 replacement is compatible with the following systems:
- Omnipure ELF Series and Everpure permanent filter heads including the Insurice, H-100, H-50, OCS, OCS-2, QL-2, and QL-5
Omnipure E5520 Replacement Specifications:
- Part number: 6900080; E5520
- Micron Rating: 1
- Flow Rate: .5 gpm
- Operating Temperature: 35-100 F
- Max. Press.: 125 PSI
- Filter Capacity: 1 year or 2500 gallons
- Filter Media: Granular activated carbon block
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"x10"
The Omnipure E5520 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42. The water filter should be installed on cold water lines only and not used where water is microbiologically unsafe.
Omnipure E5520 E-Series Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet