Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane
You Save: 0%
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL can be used in the following applications:
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is built with high quality material and is among the finest in the industry. This water filter can be used in both residential and commercial settings depending on filtration requirements. This RO filter is NSF certified and guaranteed to reduce impurities found in drinking water.
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL is not the same as the TFM-36A or M-T1812A36-FIL. The M-T1812A36-FIL is the standard industry style membrane whereas the Culligan RO membrane is for the AC series.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane specifications:
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- NSF certified for material requirements
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
- Made in the USA
Performance specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet