Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane
The pplied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane can be used in the following applications:
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is built with high quality material and is among the finest in the industry. This water filter can be used in both residential and commercial settings depending on filtration requirements. This RO filter is NSF certified to reduce impurities found in drinking water.
Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane Specifications:
- Chlorine tolerance: 0
- Max. feed flow rate: 2gpm
- Minimum salt rejection: 96%
- Stabilized salt rejection: 98%
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 10" x 1.75"
- Max. feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Max. feed water SDI (15 min.): 5
- Max. operating temp.: 113 F (45 C)
- NSF certified for material requirements
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
- Feedwater pH range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Minimum brine flow to permeate flow ratio: 4:1
- Permeate flow rate: 36 gallons/day (136 liters/day)
- Feedwater pH range, Short-Term Cleaning (30min): 1-12
- Made in the USA
Performance Specifications are based on 500 ppm tap water, 50psi (0.35 MPa) applied pressure, 77 F (25 C) feed water temperature, feed water pH 7-8 and 15% recovery. Element permeate flow may vary +/- 15%.
The Applied Membranes M-T1812A36-FIL RO Membrane is correct replacement for the following model numbers: