Filters Fast Logo Header
Free Shipping on orders over $99 | FREE 365-DAY RETURNS

Product Availability

Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:


Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!


Aprilaire 4021 Humidifier Orifice Red

Aprilaire 4021

Retail: $9.99 /ea
You Save: 20%
As low as
Retail: $9.99
You Save: 20%
Special Order. Ships in 5 to 6 business days.
Home Filter Club

Sign up for the Home Filter Club in checkout. You choose how often you want your filter, and we take care of the rest. Home Filter Club
Purchasing for a Business?

Contact [email protected] to gain access to case quantity discounts, account management and terms! Home Business Services

The Aprilaire 4021 is the correct replacement for the following humidifiers:

  • Aprilaire Model 112 Humidifier
  • Aprilaire Model 224 Humidifier

The Aprilaire 4021 Humidifier Orifice is a tiny red nylon component that allows a specific amount of water to enter your humidifier. Some of the water will evaporate and some performs the important flushing action. This process will keep the water panel clean while reducing maintenance to a minimum. Also known as part number 4021, the Aprilaire humidifier orifice is a unique fit for the Aprilaire 112 and 224 humidifier models. The Aprilaire brand is also identified by the following spelling variations: April Aire, April Air or Aprilair.

Aprilaire Red Orifice Specifications:

  • Shade: Red
  • Part Number: 4021
  • Replace orifice annually
  • Regulates water flow into humidifier
  • Fits Aprilaire 112 and 224 humidifier models

The Aprilaire orifice could become clogged with mineral deposits and sediments, such as rust and scale. For optimum performance of your Aprilaire Humidifier, replace your orifice annually, based on usage and water quality. Disconnect the power and shut off your water supply before servicing. 120 volts could cause serious injury from electrical shock. Don't forget to clean or replace your inline strainer when you replace your orifice.