Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB Sediment Filter - 5 Micron
This Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB replacement sediment water filter is made from a melt blown polypropylene with a 5 micron rating. The high chemical resistance and exceptional contaminant reduction is suitable where dirt, sand, silt, rust, limescale, and other impurities in residential or commercial situations are a problem. Typical application for this type of filter includes undersink filtration, whole house filtration, potable water, food service, beverages, reverse osmosis prefiltration, fine chemicals, light industrial uses (electronics, plating solutions, etc), and more.
The Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB specifications:
- Part Number: GRMB05PP10UB
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10"x2-1/2"
- Media: Ungrooved Melt Blown Polypropylene
- Flow Rate: 8 gpm
- Filter Life: 3-6 months
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 F
- Removes/Reduces: Sediment, dirt, sand, silt, limescale, rust, and other particulate matter
The Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB fits standard size 10" filter housings:
Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB Sediment Filter - 5 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go