Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB Sediment Filter - 5 Micron
You Save: 30%
The Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB filter cartridge fits the following water filter housings:
- Housings using standard 10 inch x 2.5 inch (9 7/8 inches x 2 1/2 inches) water filters
This Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB Sediment Filter - 5 Micron is a 5 Micron sediment filter replacement cartridge made of melt blown polypropylene. This Aqua-Pure water filter reduces sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust, limescale, and other impurities in your water. This Aqua Pure filter cartridge offers excellent chemical resistance and a high dirt holding capacity, all at an inexpensive price. Constructed of food grade melt blown polypropylene fibers which filters out numerous particulates, this polypropylene cartridge contains no leachables.
Typical applications for the Aqua Pure GRMB05PP10UB polypropylene filter (also known as a PP filter) include under sink filtration, whole house filtration, potable water, food service, beverages, reverse osmosis prefiltration, fine chemicals, light industrial uses (electronics, plating solutions, etc), and more.
The Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB specifications:
- Max. Temp: 100 F
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10 inches x 2 1/2 inches
- Media: Ungrooved Melt Blown Polypropylene
- Flow Rate: About 8 gallons per minute (8 GPM)
- Filter Life: About 3-6 months or when a decrease in pressure is noticed
- Removes/Reduces: Sediment, dirt, sand, silt, limescale, rust, and other particulate matter
Filter life depends on local water quality and frequency of use. This Aqua-Pure water filter should be changed about every 3-6 months or when a decrease in pressure is noticed.
Aqua-Pure GRMB05PP10UB Sediment Filter - 5 Micron Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet