Culligan CP5 10" x 4.5" Sediment Filter CP5-BBS
You Save: 7%
The Culligan CP5-BBS is the replacement filter for the following water filtration system housings:
- Culligan HD-950 Filter Housing
- All Pentek 10" Big Blue Filter Housings
The Culligan CP5 10" Sediment Filter CP5-BBS is used to reduce sediment from your drinking water. Also known as the Culligan CP5-BBS, this genuine Culligan filter is compatible with the Pentek CP5-BB, Pentek ECP5-BB, Omnifilter RS15 and any of the CP5-BB filters made by American Plumber, US Filter or Ametek.
Culligan classifies the CP5 water filter as a Level 4 filtration product, meaning it offers premium filtration of very fine sediment particles like rust, dirt, scale, silt and sand (coarse, fine and extra fine). The pleated media used gives the filter a high dirt holding capacity, while still allowing for a high flow rate. The CP5 and other Culligan filters are ideal for whole house filtration applications.
Culligan CP5-BBS Filter Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 9 3/4 inches x 4 1/2 inches
- Flow Rate: 20 Gallons Per Minute
- Media: Pleated Cellulose Polyester
- Application: City Water Only (No Well Water)
- Filter Life: 12,000 gallons or 3 months per filter
- Culligan Filtration Level 4 - Premium Filtration
These Culligan water filters have been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 58. Also known as Culligan part number 155184.
Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936. Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!
Culligan CP5 10" x 4.5" Sediment Filter CP5-BBS Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet