Legris LIQUIfit Check Valve VC
The Legris LIQUIfit Check Valve VC limits water to flowing in only one direction. Install the check valve before your refrigerator hookup to ensure you maintain pressure to your ice maker solenoid valve at all times. Check valves are also useful to include after filter systems in basements or low lying areas as the check valve eliminates the water draining out of the lines when filters are changed.
Tube Part number
Check Valve Features:
- EPDM O-ring
- Acetal Body
- Temp. Range: 34 - 150 F
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI, depending on tubing
This valve has been tested and certified to NSF Standard 61 for use in drinking water systems. In addition, LIQUIfit fittings meet this certifications highest temperature rating of C HOT (180 F) and also comply with NSF Standard 51 for food and beverage by the FDA (200 F).
All LIQUIfit fittings feature:
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- D sealing provides a positive seal in static or dynamic positions
- 100% bio-based and foodsafe material
- High resistance to chemicals
Legris LIQUIfit Check Valve VC Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go