Cuisinart CleanWater Countertop Replacement Filter
You Save: 15%
The Cuisinart GF-80 is a specially designed Cuisinart gravity filter used in the following water filtration systems:
- Cuisinart WCH-1000 CleanWater Countertop Filter System
- Cuisinart WCH-1500 CleanWater Countertop Filter System.
The Cuisinart GF-80 Cuisinart CleanWater Countertop Replacement Filter removes or reduces numerous contaminants in the water filtered through the Cuisinart WCH-1000 CleanWater Countertop System and Cuisinart WCH-1500 CleanWater Countertop System including the bad taste and odor of chlorine along with lead, mercury, benzene, cadmium, copper, tetrachloroethylene, toluene, dirt, sediment, rust, and other impurities, leaving you with cleaner and better tasting water to drink, for use in cooking, or to brew a better cup of coffee or tea.
Cuisinart CleanWater Countertop GF-80 Replacement Filter Specifications:
- Weight: About 1 pound
- Dimensions: 4.6 inches x 3.1 inches
- Filter Life: 80 gallons or 3 months
- Temperature Range: 44 - 195 F (for hot and cold water)
- Removes/Reduces: Chlorine (97.5%), mercury (92.8%), benzene (84.1%), cadmium (96.6%), lead (98.7%), copper (85.0%), tetrachloroethylene (92.5%), toluene (89.8%), dirt, sediment, rust, and more
This a genuine Cuisinart filter replacement and should be changed every 3 months or 80 gallons, or more frequently if you notice a reduction in flow or the return of bad tastes and odors in your water.
This filter is also known as the Cuisinart GF80.
Cuisinart CleanWater Countertop Replacement Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet