Replacement for Model DGB-625
Cuisinart DCC-RWF Coffee Water Filters 2-Pack
You Save: 40%
The Cuisinart DCC-RWF water filter is used in all Cuisinart coffee makers equipped with the Charcoal Water Filtration System, including the following models:
- DGB-475, DGB-500, DGB-550, DGB-600, DGB-600BC, DGB-625, DGB-650, DGB-700, DGB-700BC, DGB-900, DGB-900BC
- CBC-00, CBC-002, CBC-00BJ2, CBC-0BWBJ, CBC-0BWPC, CBC-00PC2, CBC-00PC4, CBC-00PC5, CBC-00SA, CBC-00SA2, CBC-00SA3, CBC-00WPC, CBC-4400, COD-400PC
- DCC-100, DCC-900, DCC-1000, DCC-1100, DCC-1150, DCC-1200, DCC-1400, DCC-5BKBJ1, DCC-15WBJ, DCC-200, DCC-2000, DCC-2200, DCC-2400, DCC-490, DCC-490BJ, DCC-490SA, DCC-590PC, DCC-900BK, DCC-KE12
- DGB-475, DGB-600, DGB-625
Coffee is 99 percent water. Before thinking about beans and brews, first ensure the water you brew with is free of impurities that could impart unpleasant tastes and odors into your coffee.
The Cuisinart DCC-RWF Coffee Water Filters 2-Pack is a charcoal coffee filter that removes the impurities in your water, leaving you with clean, better tasting water with which to brew a quality cup of coffee. Because these Cuisinart coffee filters reduce mineral build-up, they can also increase the lifespan of your coffeemaker.
Cuisinart Coffee Water Filters specifications:
- Part number DCC-RWF
- 2 pack of Cuisinart water filters
- Replace every 60 days or after 60 uses
- Filters waterborne impurities to produce better tasting coffee
These Cuisinart coffee maker filters are genuine Cuisinart replacements and should be changed every 60 days (or 60 uses) for the best results, or even more frequently if you have hard water.
Cuisinart DCC-RWF Coffee Water Filters 2-Pack Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet