Culligan D-28 Granular Activated Carbon Filter
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The Culligan Block Carbon Filter D20 is a suitable replacement for this part.
The Culligan D-28 Granular Activated Carbon Filter is a replacement water filter cartridge that reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine and chloramine from your drinking water. The Culligan D-28 carbon water filter is compatible with the following Culligan under sink water filter systems: Culligan US-550, Culligan US-600, and Culligan US-600A.
Culligan classifies the D-28 carbon water filter as offering Level 1 Basic Filtration. Specifically, the Culligan D-28 carbon filter is made to reduce the taste and odor of chlorine as well as chloramine in your drinking water.
Culligan D-28 Granular Activated Carbon Filter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9.88"H x 2.13"W x 2.13"D
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC Filter)
- Application: City Water or Treated Well Water
- Filter Life: 1000 gallons or 12 months per filter
- Culligan Filtration Level 1 - Basic Filtration
This is a genuine Culligan replacement water filter cartridge. It is also known as the Culligan D-28-D. It is not meant to be used as a replacement filter cartridge for SY-5197, CCF-201, or CMR-302. This replacement Culligan water filter has been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
Culligan has been a trusted water filtration brand since 1936. Get Culligan water treatment without calling the Culligan man!
Culligan D-28 Granular Activated Carbon Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go