Donaldson Process Filter, Sterile Air Filter 05/20
This P-SRF 05/20 is the correct process filter for the following sterile air filtration system:
- Donaldson Ultrapac 2000 Heatless Desiccant Dryer.
The Donaldson Process Sterile Air Filter is used for sterile filtration of processed air, compressed air, vent applications and technical gases. "Sterile" means that the filtration application is free from live bacteria or other microorganisms. With high quality stainless steel construction, excellent mechanical stability is guaranteed. The Donaldson depth filter is integrity testable according to the Health Industry Manufacturers Association (HIMA), also known as AdvaMed. This process filter is validated for retention of bacteria and viruses, while providing high safety for aseptic applications in all industries.
Also known as part number P-SRF, the Donaldson P-SRF sterile Air filter element is designed and developed for use in the following industries: Food & Beverage, Chemical, Health Care & Biotech, Breweries, Pharmaceuticals, Dairies and Aseptic Packaging. Additionally, the P-SRF is used for the following applications: Carbon dioxide, compressed air, fermentation air, tank ventilation and technical gases. This sterile filter provides high dirt holding capacity, low pressure drop, added strength and long service life to help reduce your operating costs.
Donaldson Process P-SRF Sterile Air Filter specifications:
- High flow rates
- Long service life
- Low pressure drop
- Part number P-SRF
- Safe and sterile filtration
- Energy efficient operation
- High dirt holding capacity
- Excellent mechanical stability
- More than 100 sterilization cycles
- Retention rate: 0.2 absolute rating
- Filter media: Borosilicate glass fiber
- Push-in connection and flat end cap
- Thermal resistance: Up to 392 degrees Fahrenheit
- Suited for vapor Phase Hydrogen Peroxide (VPHP) sterilization
- Dimensions: 5" x 0.55" x 0.98" (inside diameter) x 1.46" (outside diameter) x 2.05" (diameter)
To ensure that your application is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible, proper sizing and component selection of sterile air filtration systems is essential (see illustration below).
The 3 additional support layers of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) do not affect this filter's microbiological retention efficiency. This patented three-dimensional, binder-free borosilicate depth sterile filter media contains large void volume of 95%, which is chemically inert and developed for bacteria and virus removal.
All Donaldson P-SRF sterile air filter elements are inspected and released by quality assurance for the following:
- All filters are fabricated without the use of binders, adhesives, additives or surface active agents
- Components are based on plastics that are non-toxic and certified bio-safe
- Sterile filters are integrity tested according to ASTM D 2986-91 and DIN EN 1822 to verify compliance and assure reliable and consistent performance
- Factory test certification is available upon request
With continuous air service, Donaldson recommends that you change your filter every 12 months. The vent service life typically lasts 6 months indicating when it should be replaced. This process filter element is non-fiber releasing. All components meet FDA requirements for contact with food, according to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Actual differential pressure may vary depending on the on-site conditions. The temperature range for this depth filter is -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
Donaldson Process Filter, Sterile Air Filter 05/20 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|P-SRF is used in the following Models|
Donaldson Ultrapac 2000 Heatless Desiccant Dryer
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go