Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Aquacera CN-B2 Compatible Water Filter Candle
The Aquacera CN-B2 compatible drinking water filter that reduces heavy metals. The mesh screen reduces metal contaminants like aluminum, cadmium, lead, iron zinc, copper, arsenic, nickel, manganese, silver, chromium and mercury. Depending on the level of contaminants found in your water supply, the reduction of these impurities will vary from 50% to 95%.
Between the intake time of water and length of time it is absorbed in the Fluoride and Heavy Metals Cartridge, the rate of absorption can be determined. Some contaminants with a low pH range can be easily filtered, while others are more effectively filtered at higher levels.
Aquacera CN-B2 Specifications:
- Part Number: CN-B2
- Dimensions: 9"x2"
- Micron Rating: 1
- Filter Capacity: 6 months; 1750 gallons of Chloramine; 1150 gallons of lead
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 F
- Operating Pressure: 30-125 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.5 to 1 gpm
- Meets NSF Standard: 42 and 53
- For more information, click here
Aquacera CN-B2 Reduces the Following:
- 99% of Chloramine
- 99% of Lead
- 99% of Chlorine
- 99% of Fluoride
- 98% of VOCs
- 98% of Metals (Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel and Zinc)
- 97% of MTBE
- 95% of Arsenic
- 99.9% of Glyphosate
- 95% of Pharmaceutical Compounds
- 92% of Nitrates
- 99% of Herbicides