Dow Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 300 GPD
The Dow Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 300 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element that offers high quality water for small commercial systems purifying less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m3/d) of RO water. This 300 gpd (gallons per day) drinking water membrane produces low impurity water and is manufactured with advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication.
With its thin film composite, this RO membrane is long lasting and can be used to purify small commercial systems. It can be used in several brands of Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems.
Dow Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 300 GPD specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Permeate Flow Rate: 325 gpd
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 21" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 300 GPD
Dow Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 300 GPD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go