Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Dow Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 300 GPD
The Dow Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 300 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element that offers high quality water for small commercial systems purifying less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m3/d) of RO water. This 300 gpd (gallons per day) drinking water membrane produces low impurity water and is manufactured with advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication. With its thin film composite, this RO membrane is long lasting and can be used to purify small commercial systems. It can be used in several brands of Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems.
Dow Filmtec TW30-2521 RO Membrane 300 GPD Specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Permeate Flow Rate: 325 gpd
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 21" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 300 GPD