Dow Filmtec TW30-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD
The Dow Filmtec TW30-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element built with automated fabrication and advanced membrane technology for use in small commercial systems. It creates low impurity water and is a 850 gpd (gallons per day) drinking water membrane.
This RO membrane is tape wrapped and boasts a thin film composite which allows for longer use and purer water. Another highlight is that it is built without a hard outershell but is still constructed with the same material as industrial elements. This RO membrane can be used in several brands of Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems.
Dow Filmtec TW30-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Permeate Flow Rate: 850 gpd
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 40" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 850 GPD
Dow Filmtec TW30-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go