Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 RO Membrane TFC 900 GPD
The Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 RO Membrane TFC 900 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element that is tape wrapped and built with high quality materials like those found in industrial elements. It has been built with automated fabrication and advanced membrane technology, which can be used in various applications, most notably in commercial systems. This RO membrane element has a flow rate of 900 gpd (gallons per day) and produces high quality drinking with low impurity.
A major highlight of this RO membrane is its thin film composite, which allows the element to last longer and to purify water. The elements also offer water for commercial systems purifying RO water less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m3/d).
Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 RO Membrane TFC 900 GPD specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Dimensions: 3.9" W x 21" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 900 GPD
Dow Filmtec TW30-4021 RO Membrane TFC 900 GPD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go