Dow Filmtec TW30-4040 RO Membrane TFC 2400 GPD
The Dow Filmtec TW30-4040 RO Membrane TFC 2400 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element manufactured with thin film composite in order to provide commercial systems with purer water and lower costs. This tape wrapped RO membrane is constructed of quality material through advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication, allowing for a more durable and economic element.
With a flow rate of 2400 gpd (gallons per day), the TW30-4040 provides high quality drinking water with low impurity. This reverse osmosis membrane can be used in many brands of Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems and features a thick feed spacer (34 mil) to decrease instances of fouling.
Dow Filmtec TW30-4040 RO Membrane TFC 2400 GPD specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Dimensions: 3.9" W x 40" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 2400 GPD
Dow Filmtec TW30-4040 RO Membrane TFC 2400 GPD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go