Dow Filmtec XLE-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD
The Dow Filmtec XLE-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element with long lasting and reliable performance. This RO membrane achieves higher system performance by running at low applied pressure, which also reduces costs.
The new line of Dow Filmtec XLE series of reverse osmosis membranes replaces the previous TW30LE elements. The older membrane technology has been replaced to make the membrane more productive and to lower pressure, while also being available in a dry state for rapid start up. These commercial membrane elements also offer the highest quality water for small commercial systems purifying less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m3/d) of RO water.
Dow Filmtec XLE-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Dimensions: 2.4" W x 21" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 850 GPD
Dow Filmtec XLE-2540 RO Membrane TFC 850 GPD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go