Dow Filmtec XLE-4021 RO Membrane TFC 1025 GPD
The Dow Filmtec XLE-4021 RO Membrane TFC 1025 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element that operates at very low applied pressure in order to provide consistent and reliable system performance, which provides high quality drinking water at lower costs.
The Dow Filmtec XLE series of reverse osmosis membranes replaces the older membrane technology of previous TW30LE elements. These RO membranes are tape wrapped and built quality industrial material, and its dry state allow for rapid start up. These commercial membrane elements also offer the highest quality water for small commercial systems purifying less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m3/d) of RO water.
Dow Filmtec XLE-4021 RO Membrane TFC 1025 GPD specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Dimensions: 3.9" W x 21" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 1025 GPD
Dow Filmtec XLE-4021 RO Membrane TFC 1025 GPD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go