Dow Filmtec XLE-4040D RO Membrane TFC 2600 GPD
The Dow Filmtec XLE-4040D RO Membrane TFC 2600 GPD is a reverse osmosis membrane element that produces high quality at less cost, resulting in a more economic RO membrane. This part operates at very low applied pressure, which results in consistent and reliable water filtration.
The previous TW30LE elements have been replaced by the Dow Filmtec XLE series of reverse osmosis membranes. The TW30LE series features older membrane technology, while these RO membranes offer advantages such as low pressure and greater economic value. Its dry state also enables quicker start up. These commercial membrane elements also offer the highest quality water for small commercial systems purifying less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m3/d) of RO water.
Dow Filmtec XLE-4040D RO Membrane TFC 2600 GPD specifications:
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Max Press.: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Dimensions: 3.9" W x 21" L
- Max Temp.: 113oF (45oC)
- Flow Rate: 2600 GPD
Dow Filmtec XLE-4040D RO Membrane TFC 2600 GPD Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go