Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
DuPont WFRO60X QuickTwist RO Drinking Water Filter System
The DuPont WFRO60X is the correct system that uses the following cartridges:
- DuPont WFQTC30001 cartridge
- DuPont WFROM1000X cartridge
The DuPont QuickTwist RO Drinking Water Filter System is a 3 stage filtration system with a fast flow rate that produces up to 13 gallons of clean, filtered water per day. Also known as part number WFRO60X, this reverse osmosis system features Quick Twist technology with automatic shut-off. The DuPont home water filtration system is tested and certified according to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 58 by WQA. Components included with this package: a 3000 series pre-filter, the reverse osmosis membrane, a storage tank, a 3000 series post-filter and a faucet to conveniently deliver the filtered water to your countertop.
DuPont RO Water Filtration System Specifications:
- Part Number: WFRO60X
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Filter Life: 2,000 gallons
- Produces up to 13 gallons per day (gpd)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Operating Temperature: 40-100°F
- Operating Pressure: 40-100 psi
- Automatic shut-off
- Quick Twist Technology
- 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- Includes 2.8 gallon tank and Auxillary Faucet
- Certification: WQA Gold Seal
- Includes: (2) WFQTC30001 cartridges, (1)WFROM1000X cartridge
Instructions are included for internal operation and maintenance requirements. This DuPont WFRO60X RO Filtration System is certified for cyst reduction and could be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts. Water that is of unknown quality or is microbiologically unsafe should not be used without proper disinfection before or after the system. The operating temperature for the DuPont Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System ranges from 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (4 to 38 degrees Celsius).