Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Filter 12-Pack
The Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Filter 12-Pack is ideal for the following applications:
- Residential Use
- Food Service Use
- Commercial Use
- Industrial Use
The Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Filter is an inline water filter which removes dirt, particles, Chlorine taste and odors to provide clear, fresh, quality drinking water for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications with flow rates up to 1.67 gpm. The Everpure carbon block filter cartridge contains coconut shell granular activated Media 5 micron Carbon Block for enhanced reduction in chlorine taste and odor, which can cause coffee to taste bitter.
Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Filter Specifications:
- Part Numbers: EV910815 or EV9108-15
- Includes 12 Filter Cartridges
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Drop in 10" cartridge style for most 10" housing units
- Media: 5 Micron Carbon Block
- Filtration: Up to 5 micron
- Temperature Rating: 40-100 degrees Fahrenheit (min-max)
- Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm
- Product Dimensions: 9-3/4" (24.8 cm) long x 2.875" diameter
- Service life: 6,000 gallons
- Certified to NSF 42
- Also available as single Everpure Costguard CG5-10 5 Micron Carbon Filter
The Everpure 5 micron 10" carbon block filter inhibits the formation of lime scale, which can shorten the life of equipment. Due to the Everpure replacement cartridge's compact design, it is easily installs out of sight behind equipment.
Everpure Costguard carbon block filter cartridges should be changed on a regular 6-12 month preventative maintenance program. Change the Everpure 10" carbon block filter replacement cartridge when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi. Always flush the Everpure EV910815 filter cartridge at time of cartridge change and installation by running water through the filter cartridge for three minutes at full water flow.