Everpure E-20 PreFilter System w/ EC210 Cartridge
The Everpure E-20 PreFilter System uses the following filter cartridge:
- Everpure EC210 Prefilter Cartridge EV9534-26
The Everpure E-20 PreFilter System w/ EC210 Cartridge is a clear housing system that gives you the ability to visually inspect particles that are trapped and determine when it is time to change your filter cartridge. The 20" bowl design of this Everpure E20 Water Filtration System uses most 20" drop-in filter cartridges. Also known as part number EV979590, this filtration system filters out larger rust and dirt particles. The tightly-spun sediment cartridge filter which is included with the system, delivers 10 microns of nominal filtration.
Everpure E20 Prefilter System specifications:
- Part EV979590
- 20" bowl design
- Clear housing unit
- Inlet connection: 3/4"
- Outlet connection: 3/4"
- 10 micron nominal filtration
- No electrical connection required
- Dimensions: 22.44" x 5.16" x 5.5"
- Cartridge replacement is quick and easy
- Uses EC210 sediment cartridge (included)
- Extends the life of the primary cartridge filters
- Service flow rate: maximum 6.0 gpm (22.7 Lpm)
- Filters out larger waterborne dirt and rust particles
Make sure that you choose a mounting location that will support the weight of your filtration system. Lubricate your o-ring before using the 3/4" water line, and then install your sediment filter vertically with the bowl handing down. For easy filter replacement, allow 2 1/2" clearance below the cartridge. If dirt penetrates through to the inner core of your filter, this denotes that it is time to replace your cartridge. The temperature range for this Everpure Water Filter Housing is 35 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (2 to 38 degrees Celsius).
Everpure E-20 PreFilter System w/ EC210 Cartridge Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet