Everpure QC71 Twin Parallel Head EV927222
The Everpure EV927222 is the correct replacement filter head for the following systems:
- Everpure EV9275-02 QC7I Twin-MC2 System
- Everpure Insurice Twin - I2000 System
- Everpure Insurice Twin PF - I20002 System
- Everpure COLDRINK 2 - MC2 System
- Everpure High Flow CSR Twin-MC2 System
- Everpure Kleensteam II Single System
- Everpure Kleensteam II Twin System
The Everpure QC71 Twin Parallel Head EV927222 is a replacement filter head designed specifically for Everpure replacement filter cartridges that fit into several water filtration systems used in foodservice applications. The QC71 Twin Head is parallel plumbed and allows for quick and easy filter change outs through a built-in water shut off and flushing valve. The QC71 Twin Head can be installed quickly and easily through an included mounting box bracket and screws, as well as a cartridge nesting feature, which eliminates the need for an extra mounting plate.
This Everpure replacement Twin Parallel Head has been specially engineering for strength and durability, and is non-corrosive. In addition, the Everpure EV9272-22 features a water pressure gauge to monitor water flow and the box bracket has a new modular design that allows you to add on new components with ease.
Everpure QC71 Twin Parallel Head EV927222 specifications:
- Max. temp.: 1000 F
- Inlet/Outlet size: 3/4"
- Working pressure: 125 PSI
- Part number EV927222 or EV9272-22
- Dimensions: 8.5" H x 16.6" W x 5.5" D
- Includes mounting box bracket and screws
- Built-in water shut off valve and flushing valve
Everpure QC71 Twin Parallel Head EV927222 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go