GE Purtrex 20 Micron PX20 20" Sediment Filter
The GE Purtrex 93045 can replace the following water filter cartridges:
- Hydronix SDC-25-2020 Water Filter
- Liquatec SDF-25-2020 Water Filter
- Pentek P25-20 Water Filter
- Valuetrex VX25-20 Water Filter
- Other housings that require 20" long x 2.5" diameter filters
The GE Purtrex PX20-20 is a 20" 20 Micron sediment water filter that consists of Poly-propylene microfibers that are thermally-bonded and create a strong and secure cartridge that collects particles throughout its depth. The Purtrex 93045 is a 20-Micron water filter that fits into housings using 20" x 2.5" sediment filters for many industrial and commercial applications, including potable water filtration, Pre-Reverse Osmosis, oil & gas, pulp & paper, food & beverage, metal finishing & plating baths, electronics, chemical & amine filtration.
GE Purtrex PX20-20 sediment filters have heavy dirt-holding capacity, and that means they have longer life and require fewer filter replacements. This Purtrex graded density filter media combines purity, efficiency, and long life to create a high-performance depth filter. These Purtrex PX20-20 sediment water filters contain no solvents, binders, antistatic or wetting agents. The reliability and purity of Purtrex sediment filters produce regularly-consistent results. For easy disposal, GE Purtrex sediment filters incinerate down to trace ash.
Purtrex PX20-20 Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
- Part Numbers: 93045 or GE Purtrex PX20-20
- Includes (1) Sediment Water Filter
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High dirt-holding capacity for fewer change-outs and longer filter life
- Contains no wetting binders, antistatic agents, agents, or solvents
- Media: Thermally bonded Poly-propylene micro-fiber construction
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Actual Length: 19-7/8" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Micron Rating: 20 micron
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and drug contact
- NSF-certified to standard 42
Inspect your GE Purtrex Sediment Filter regularly for optimum results and efficiency. This GE Purtrex PX20-20 water filter should be replaced after significantly lowered water flow rates or every 6 months, whichever comes first. Sediment filter replacement frequency will be determined by how many GPD of water are used, and the sediment content in the water.
GE Purtrex 20 Micron PX20 20" Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go