GE Purtrex 5 Micron PX05 20" Sediment Filter
The GE Purtrex 93047 can replace the following water filter cartridges:
- Hydronix SDC-25-2005 Water Filter
- Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Water Filter
- Pentek P5-20 Water Filter
- Valuetrex VX05-20 Water Filter
- Other housings that require 20" long x 2.5" diameter filters
The GE Purtrex PX05-20 is a 20" 5 Micron sediment water filter that consists of Poly-propylene microfibers that are thermally-bonded and create a strong and secure cartridge that collects particles throughout its depth. This Purtrex PX05-20, 5 Micron water filter fits into housings that use 20" x 2.5" filters for many commercial and industrial applications, including food & beverage, oil & gas, pulp & paper, electronics, potable water filtration, Pre-Reverse Osmosis, metal finishing & plating baths, chemical filtration and amine filtration.
GE Purtrex 93047 sediment filters have heavy dirt-holding capacity, and that have a longer life and require fewer filter replacements. The GE Purtrex PX05-20 graded density filter media combines efficiency, purity and long life to create a high-performance depth filter. These GE Purtrex sediment water filters contain no antistatic agents, solvents, binders or wetting agents. The reliability and purity of Purtrex sediment filters produce regularly consistent results. For easy disposal, Purtrex PX05-20 water filters incinerate down to trace ash.
Purtrex PX05-20 Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
- Part Numbers: 93047 or GE Purtrex PX05-20
- Includes (1) Sediment Water Filter
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal
- Contains no wetting binders, solvents, agents, or antistatic agents
- High dirt holding capacity for fewer replacements and longer life
- Media: Thermally bonded Poly-propylene micro-fiber construction
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Actual Length: 19-7/8" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and drug contact
- NSF-certified to standard 42
Regularly inspect your Purtrex PX05-20 Sediment Filter for peak efficiency and results. This Purtrex water filter should be replaced after significant water flow rate reduction or 6 months, whichever comes first. Replacement change-out frequency will be determined by how many gallons per day of water are used, and the sediment quantity in the water.
GE Purtrex 5 Micron PX05 20" Sediment Filter Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go