GE WB6X486 Microwave Grease Filter Replacement
Due to stock limitations, you may receive a compatible filter. New brand name, same great filter!
The GE WB6X486 Microwave Grease Replacement is a genuine GE microwave filter that helps air to circulate, reduces airborne pollutants and smoke. This aluminum mesh grease filter replaces General Electric part numbers WB06X10125 and WB6X486. The GE range grease filter works on range hoods, as well as over-the-range microwaves. The aluminum frame and mesh traps grease, and in either case 2 filters are required for operating. This grease filter replacement measures 9" x 7 3/4" x 3/32" with a metal or plastic pull D-ring tab.
General Electric WB6X486 Range Grease Filter specifications:
- Genuine GE Filter
- 2 Filters are required
- Part number WB6X486
- Aluminum Mesh Grease Filter
- Works with many GE models (listed below)
- Can use American Metal Filter part# RHF0715
- Change your filter once a year or with a loss of air flow
- Replaces GE part numbers: WB06X10125 and WB6X486
- Dimensions: 9" x 7 3/4" x 3/32" with metal or plastic D-ring tab
For optimum performance of your microwave or range hood fan, change your grease filter once a year or when a loss of air flow is detected. This filter is commonly found on General Electric, Hotpoint and Kenmore/Sears brands. The GE Over the Range Microwave and Hood Grease Filter works with many of the GE models such as: General Electric JVM131G02, General Electric JVM1330BW04, General Electric JVM1330WW01 and General Electric JVM1330WW03.
GE WB6X486 Microwave Grease Filter Replacement Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go