Replacement for Model OEM part number CCX1000-RE
HM Digital FM-1 Water Filter Monitor
The HM Digital FM-1 Water Filter Monitor is a five-stage water filter monitor that uses five independent timers to let you know when to change your filters. The timers begin when the water is turned on and count down in months or days. The percentage of time elapsed on a filter will be represented on the LED Faucet Indicator, which will illuminate a green, yellow or red light.
You can also program set points and alarms to let you know when it is time to swap your water filter for a new one. The FM1 Filter Monitor uses two AA batteries (included), but will shut off automatically after five minutes to conserve battery power.
HM Digital FM1 Water Filter Monitor Specifications:
- Timer Range: 0-999 days/months
- Timer Modes: Days or months (default is months)
- Settings: One alert per stage, up to five stages
- Default Setting: 12 months
- Batteries: 2 x AA (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 18 months
- Base Unit Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 0.9"
- Flow Switch Cable Length: 36.6"
- Flow Switch Fitting Size: 1/4" Quick Connect
- LED Faucet Indicator Disc Cable Length: 36.25"
- LED Faucet Indicator Disc Dimensions: 1 1/4" dia., 5/16" high
We also carry the HM Digital FM-2 Water Filter Monitor, which measures the volume of water that has passed through the filters, in addition to how long the water has been turned on (like the FM-1).
HM Digital FM-1 Water Filter Monitor Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
|FM-1 is used in the following Models|
OEM part number CCX1000-RE
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go