Hach Water Hardness Test Kit & Iron Test Kit HA95
The 49-1456-02 tests water for:
- Iron content
The Hach Water Hardness Test Kit & Iron Test Kit HA95 is a kit for testing the iron content and hardness of your water. This test kit contains 50 tests for use with any type of water sample. The Hach water hardness test kit is useful for service technicians and homeowners who would like to test their own water. This is a professional water test kit that fits inside a compact case for portability and convenience.
Testing your water for both hardness and is very beneficial. Water hardness increases the use of soap within laundry loads and also creates scale in a boiler. Excess iron within water creates economic damage by staining laundry and porcelain fixtures, and causing bad tastes in drinking water. Low iron levels within commercial drinking water are very crucial.
Hach Water Hardness Test Kit & Iron Test Kit HA95 specifications:
- Iron test range (mg/L): 0-5 gpg
- Iron test range smallest increment (mg/L): 1 gpg
- Hardness test range (mg/L): 1-20 gpg (1 gpg = 17.1 mg/L = 17.1ppm)
- Hardness test range (mg/L): 1 gpg
Hach Water Hardness Test Kit & Iron Test Kit HA95 Product Reviews :Write a review
- Not reviewed yet
Auto Delivery from Filtersfast.com
Never forget to change your filters. Save 5% today and on all your future orders & we'll deliver them automatically!
Here's how it works:
- Save 5% today and on all your future orders
- Enjoy the convenience of not having to reorder
- Cancel or modify your orders anytime
- Select a delivery schedule that works for you
- Pay as you go