Please provide your e-mail address below to receive a notification when this product becomes available:X
Thanks! We'll send you a notification when this product is available!
Honeywell C7735A1000 Duct Air Temperature Sensor
The Honeywell C7735A1000 Temperature Sensor is the correct replacement used with the following:
- Honeywell THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module
- Honeywell TH6320R1004 Wireless FocusPRO Thermostat
- Honeywell TH5320R1002 Wireless FocusPRO Thermostat
The Honeywell C7735A1000 Duct Air Temperature Sensor is a duct-mounted temperature probe that provides capacity control of your HVAC equipment. Also known as a discharge air temperature sensor (DATS) it is only used with zoning solutions that include TZ-3, EMM-3 and EMM-3U control panels. It senses the delivered air temperature and cuts off the heating or cooling when the delivered air temperature increases or decreases the normal operating limits.
Honeywell C7735A1000 Sensor Specifications:
- LED Indicator
- Application: Zoning
- Discharge Air Temperature Sensor
- Requires 2 wires to connect to the zone board
- Normal 18 to 22 gauge thermostat wire used for shorter runs
- Shielded cable is used for longer runs or when wiring near voltage
- Controls heating at 62 degrees Fahrenheit and cooling at 82 degrees Fahrenheit
The Honeywell C7735A1000 DATS Sensor is heat pump compatible. It requires 2 wires to connect to the zone board.